-
March 7th, 2002, 04:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What is your Favourite realistic dream car. I.e. one that you could afford if you put some effort toward it. Not one that would force you to pimp out the other kid.
Here is mine: Volvo C70 (HPT) I want in Saffron (Gold) but this picture will suffice.
-
March 8th, 2002, 07:34 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Do you people not drive, or what!?
-
March 8th, 2002, 06:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I sorta have my favorite realistic dream car right now, with the Type S RSX. Anybody who's ever driven one hard in a canyon, you know.
Otherwise, in terms of realistic cars and not exotics, my all time favorite pure sports car was the last generation RX-7. Closest thing to riding a sportbike I've ever felt in four wheels.
This new RX-8 looks awfully sweet, and pretty much any M3 would work both as a daily driver and a dream car.
The new Z06 Vette seems perfectly doable and if you bumped up the "realistic" term somewhat a new 911 would fit the bill for me.
-
March 8th, 2002, 07:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Here's what I drive right now:

Saleen Mustang 351 that absolutely rips! It'll pass anything on the road except a gas station.
-
March 8th, 2002, 11:16 PM
#5
Inactive Member

Not really a dream car, but if I had the money to buy a new car, this would be it. (Actually a GTI VR6 would be the ticket, but it's hard to haul the kinder around in a two door.)
-
March 8th, 2002, 11:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member

Redneck Limo
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 08, 2002 07:58 PM: Message edited by: rozy ]</font>
-
March 9th, 2002, 12:21 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I white van with tinted windows and a little bowl of candy in the front seat.
sincerely: Inky Dave
-
March 9th, 2002, 06:13 AM
#8
Inactive Member
By making a thread like this I'll bet you just love putting beef balogna in your shit chute.
Do us all a favor and stick to something you're actually good at, like stretching your sphincter to fit over your lover's head like that guy from Fat Albert.
Your weak thread is stinking up this board like the homo sweat that ferments in the armpits of butt monkeys from planet uranus...so why not just pass up and delete this thread, you swiller of semen slurpees.
-
March 9th, 2002, 07:05 AM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Owen this too:
By making a thread like this I'll bet you just love putting beef balogna in your shit chute.
Do us all a favor and stick to something you're actually good at, like stretching your sphincter to fit over your lover's head like that guy from Fat Albert.
Your weak thread is stinking up this board like the homo sweat that ferments in the armpits of butt monkeys from planet uranus...so why not just pass up and delete this thread, you swiller of semen slurpees.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You must be too poor to afford a car, or have had your legs removed as a result of some gay dominatrix experiment gone wrong. By the way Owen, i guess you have been talking to your mom. She told me to stop suprising her in the morning with my ass around her head. I think it is so funny. I slip it on when she goes to bed and laugh my fucking ass off (no pun intended).
Van, great picks. I wrote up better complements but they disappeared? One thing i should tell you the new M3s will have the M5 V8 as BMW is putting a new V10 into the new M5s.
WATCH OUT.
I could go for one of those Mini Cooper S's A buddy of mine tested one out (hes a mechanic at a volvo, bmw, land rover, mini dealershit) and said it is the ULTIMATE driver car.
But the C70 has a trunk which makes it my #1 realistic dream car, as it is a complete ride which the RX-7 is not!
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 09, 2002 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Adept ]</font>
-
March 9th, 2002, 07:27 AM
#10
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WATCH OUT.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
And just what is this supposed to mean, my young and gay board associate?
I can picture you driving a Ford Echo with a rainbow sticker on the back, flamer.
Stop trying to fool us that you can actually afford something newer than a Hyundai, and make us believe that you're not giving your paycheck to young runaway boy-toys.
Make me believe that you can afford something better than that 1980's model toyota tercel that you drive.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks